West London Church Of God
SOUTHALL & HOUNSLOW
(Map of Sunday Venue)
(Map of Saturday Venue)
About Our Church
WEST LONDON CHURCH OF GOD ( MALAYALAM / ENGLISH )
LONDON, ENGLAND, UK
Warm Christian Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus!
It is my joy to introduce you to the West London Church of God which is a Pentecostal Church based in Southall, London Borough of Ealing in England, UK. It was started because of the need for a Malayalam Worship Service in London . Initially we started worshiping in various homes and then we moved to a public place of worship. Our church was the first and the only Malayalee Pentecostal church in at that time, since then God added many more churches in London. Since the arrival of Pastor Saji Mathew in 2000, we had regular Malayalam Service in Southall. God added many talented people from Catholic, Marthoma, Jacobite ( Orthodox ) background to this congregation and many others committed their life to Christ. Now we have people attending in our church from Southall, Hounslow, Ealing, Acton, Wembley, Sudbury, Twickenham, Isleworth, Hanworth, Feltham, Hayes, Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Slough, Burnham and Northholt. We are really thankful to the Lord for his blessings upon our church.
We have the vision of building a lively Bilingual (English / Malayalam) family church for the Malayalee community ( Keralites ) in Greater London. Our desire is to reach out to the community and raise a church where the whole family can worship the Lord with the liberty of the Holy Spirit. We want to develop the talents and gifts of believers in the church so that together we can fulfill the great commission. We would like to build a congregation where everyone can participate in the ministries of the church and grow together as one body. Ultimately to present everyone perfect in Christ. Come and be part of a vibrant church in London .
In His Service,
Rev. Saji Mathew
West London Church of God - England, United Kingdom
A Malayalee Pentecostal , Evangelical, Charismatic Church.
(Southall, Hounslow, Hayes, Ealing, Twickenham, London)
Statement of Beliefs
Declaration of Faith: The
God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The
God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Directions & Maps of WLCOG Worship Places.
Directions For Malayalam Worship in Southall. (Near Hounslow)
(Neighbouring Towns are: Hayes, Ealing, Hounslow, Hanworth, Feltham, Twickenham, Hayes, Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Slough
From Central London By Train:
From Paddington take British Rail to Southall British Rail Station. As you come out of the Station turn Right. Only 2 Minutes Walk and you will see Hambrough Primary School on your left. Hambrough Primary School, South Road, Southall, UB1 1SF. Please enter through the Middle Enterance for Sunday Service. For Saturday Service, as you come out of the British Rail station turn Right and take Bus 195 and Get off by Southall Police Station. From there it is only 1 minute walk. Holy Trinity Church is at the corner of Uxbridge Road and Park View Road, Southall UB1 3HJ.
By BusFrom Ealing / Hounslow/ Heathrow/ Hayes:
From Ealing 207,427, 607; Hounslow H32, 120; Heathrow 105, Hayes 207 or 607. Get off near Southall Town Hall .
By Car for Sunday Service - refer A to Z South Road, Southall, UB1 1SF .
By Car for Saturday Service - refer A to Z Park View Road, Southall, UB1 3HJ
VENUES OF MALAYALAM WORSHIP
WEDNESDAY COTTAGE MEETING - IN VARIOUS HOMES IN SOUTHALL, HOUNSLOW, HANWORTH, SLOUGH, & WEMBLEY.
SATURDAY @ HOLY TRINITY CHURCH , SOUTHALL.
Address: Holy Trinity Church ,
Park View Road, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 3HJ
Holy Trinity Church is located opposite Southall Park at the corner of Park View Road and Uxbridge Road. From South Road turn right on Uxbridge Road(Towards Ealing) and go about 0.2 miles (Bus Connection 120, H32, 105, 195, 207, 427, 607, 95, E5).
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE @ HAMBROUGH PRIMARY SCHOOL
South Road, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 1SF.
Sunday Morning Service will be at Hambrough Primary School , South Road, Southall. It is only a walking distance from Southall Train Station. It is next to The King’s Hall ( Methodist Church ). It is also very close to and just about the opposite of Quality Food Store and in Southall. (Bus Connection 120, H32, 105, 195, 207, 427, 607, 95, E5)
Parking: There are plenty of parking spaces available in the back of the School. Please go through ST JOSEPH DRIVE (Opposite of Quality Food Store) and drive all the way to the end of that street then you will reach the back of the School. Also you can park in those streets. Restrictions apply only after 2 PM.